Friday, June 24, 2011

Complete Bohemian Bean..and A Nude..sorta...


Click to see the larger view!

Whooot..I finally finished it.."The Bohemian Bean"..I was happy with the season..finally and will list it in my Esty shop here in a bit! Click here!

I also did a commission piece..no worry I have covered her unmentionables with a digital bunch of flowers:) Now and again I get a request for nudes. Now..this is not really something I tend to do..so it is a fun challenge. So here is my "Skyclad Witch". If you want to see her in all her glory..you will have to go here..cause I don't do adult content here on the blog! Cause well..my kids read it..and some of yours might too. So we will keep it clean..sorta..basically..well yeah..you know. Can you see me blushing from there..giggle..geesh! Anywhooo there she is...



I am still happy dancin' that Ree Drummond chose one of my photos for her latest photo contest!! Still wearing a huge silly smile! Yup...still am! If you missed it yesterday..or you have never visited her wonderful blog..she is a hoot really! Click here to see my photo in the first group..and then check out the rest of her blog!! I am guessing you will love it!! Thank you all of you who went and looked and those that left a comment there..you totally made me cry...thank you!!

Have a wonderful weekend all!!
Hugs, Sarah

8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I checked out the skyclad witch! Sarah, you saucy minx!

Rue said...

I love these - they are both so well done!

That gypsy coffee cart is wonderful - so much detail!

Joanna Jenkins said...

The colors in both pieces are so wonderful Sarah.
And I'm still happy dancin for you too!!!
xo jj

Tiffany in Topeka said...

I love the Bohemian Bean - and what a great name for a coffee shop!! :) The colors are wonderful! Such a fun piece.

Lori said...

WOW! This looks great! I'm sure you had such fun creating it!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Thank you guys:)

LOL Debra..yup is me...a saucy Minx..giggle snort!!

Heather Leavers said...

only *half* skyclad, so I don't think you need to blush *too* much - but I do understand!

Suecae Sounds said...

Luv that witch. She's going fast, look at her hat go! ;)