Monday, October 26, 2009

A Heads Up a Whoo hoo and an ACEO


Just a heads up..I am messing with my blog this evening..changing the template..so if you pop by..don't worry..I will be replacing things that go missing...yikes!! Yer not crazy!!

Here is a little ACEO that will be going up on my selling blog later this evening!


I was thrilled to get the notification that the wonderful 2010 Diary Project I worked on this summer is done and ready for purchase!! You can order it by clicking here!

I was even more thrilled when I went to the link above and noticed that Lucy, the organizer and creator of this wonderful project had featured one of my pages on the advertising page!! To say I was excited would be an understatement!! Whoo hoo!! Thank you Lucy!! I am honored!! If you would like to purchase one please click on the above link!! Wonderful artwork from so many wonderful online artists!!
Happy Monday all, Sarah

14 comments:

Lisa said...

A big Whoo, hoo! Sarah, it's what you work for, Congrats!

Lisa

Brenda LaBell said...

Whoooo hooo Congrats Sarah!!! I love the new ACEO!!! The Cats on the computer picture made me snort, lol. Have a great evening.

Brenda

Sheila said...

Whooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo-ing with ya! What a THRILL! Although, I gotta say, the thought that it's time to be getting next year's calendar already is downright SPOOKY to me. Guess it's appropro that the initial nudge comes to me the week of Halloween...

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wow, that calendar is a really neat idea to showcase so many different artists. And your page is terrific!

Unknown said...

That is exciting! Cute diary! :) Love your funny cats too!

Dede said...

WOW! Congratulations to you! A terrific calendar with so many artists located all in one place.

(((HUGS)))

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Congrats to you! Blog still looks put together so now I'm off to do a little quilting ;)

Judy said...

How fun! Such a great group of talented artists all in one place, Congrats!!

Joanna Jenkins said...

OUTSTANDING! Congrats Sarah.
xo

Tammie Lee said...

congratulations on your part in the Diary! Your blog is delicious! I have been wanting to change mine, but have heard that sometimes folks loose content or things don't translate over. How is it for you? Is it a safe thing to do with out loosing things?
Your ACEO is charming!

Emmy said...

Awesome!! That looks soo cute!

clairedulalune said...

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO SARAH!
Fantastic! I really love your drawing in the diary, that is a brilliant idea! Big fella keeps asking me what I want for Christmas, I want the diary! Best of luck with your blog changes, i can not wait to see it!

Daria said...

You are brave with your blog template ... I'd like to go to 3 columns but fear I'll really mess it all up.

Christine said...

Congrats!!! I want to change my template to 3 column but haven't been brave enough to try! Good luck!

Blessings,
Christine