Monday, January 3, 2011

Some Valentine's Treats


I am a big Valentine's fan..maybe cause it is simple and small..and full of fun crafts to do with the kids. You can find all of these treats and more in my Etsy Shop! Click HereHere is a set of fingerless gloves and a matching coffee cozy. The yarn reminds me of cherry blossoms..so maybe a little hint of spring to come to.


I am trying something a little different this year..I have created a set of digital Valentine's...blank and ready to print off and color. Have fun with your kiddos or just for yourself! Add colored paper, glitter..you name it! These come as a digital download right to your email! There are 12 smaller and two larger teacher type cards..of course you can print as many sheets as you need.



the smaller ones are 3 1/2"x 2 1/2" each and the larger are 4"x4"!

Happy Monday all!! Hugs, Sarah

11 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The DIY valentines are a great idea! Makes me wish I taught a kindergarten class or even a Sunday School class!

Holly said...

Oh, these made me smile really big! How cute are these?! And snuggly warm with a suggetion that spring really can't be too far away, Can it?!

Happy New Year you bright, clever, fun, dear friend!

Halloween Spirit said...

Oh Sarah! What a cute idea! and your drawing are perfect for Valentines day!

Judy said...

Great ideas! Yes you are right, Valentines Day is such a fun day!

brandi said...

~cherry blossoms is exactly what i thought of before i read...maybe because i am one who simply adores such flower...hehehe!!! adorable little set you have created and these valentines are just as sweet...thank you for your words as of late...always a joy to hear from you...i hope you had a wonderful holiday and this year that is will be full of only joy love and happiness felt and surrounding in your day to day...much love light and blessings be with you and yours~

Christine said...

Oh, I love the idea for your downloadables! In the card world we call them digi stamps. I don't really do much for the holidays (except Christmas) but would love to have some of the other things you have drawn!!!

The Strawberry Mallard said...

Oh I love them all!!!!!!Beautiful work from wonderful you ( naturally ;o)
Hugz angel, Nancy

Dianie said...

Super Cute & Fun!

~Diane

Anonymous said...

Very sweet!

Ruth said...

Thank you for the coffee cosy pattern, I have been meaning to make one for ages and this has spurred me on.

Theresa MacNaughton said...

The fingerless gloves are so bright and pretty! And how adorable are those digital Valentines! I love that you can color them in - what a cool idea! Theresa