Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Couple More Valentine Treats...


I just had to do a few pen and inks..and some pink paper..cause it is just to delicious to work with pink now and again. Each of these pieces are about 8 1/2"x 5 1/2" and are unframed. They could be added to a card or framed for a special Valentine. You can find them here... Click on the pic to make them larger!

I also created another digital download..all hearts and more hearts. Perfect for coloring or using in scrap booking!! This download is 8 1/2" x 11" and again I suggest that they be printed on card stock. You will find these in my Etsy shop here also!!


Hoping you are having a wonderful Tuesday. Off to knit now....I need another me!!
Hugs all, Sarah

7 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Such pretty new artwork so perfect for Valentines! And thanks for more downloads. :) Theresa

Linda S. Socha said...

I love your blog Sarah!! The downloads are great. Thakk you!
Linda

Holly said...

The only thing that would make your hearts better is if they were in the company of an adorable Scottie!

JDConwell said...

These remind me of icing cupcakes! :~)
Jan

Jeanne said...

Wonderful Sarah! I love them all! :0)

Joanna Jenkins said...

Hi Sarah, love, love, LOVE your Valentines! This was such a fun part of school for me when I was a kid.
Cheers, jj

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California :-)

I came across your blog while I was blog surfing and added myself to follow you. You are more than welcome to visit The Old Geezer Blog and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You, ~Ron