Saturday, November 21, 2009

Angelic Help....



I spent a good deal of time working on my Etsy Banner this morning...makes me crazy! So after several attempts at creating a properly sized (760x100) banner and it was blurry every time...I went off to the Forums on Etsy for help. Now on Blogger..I am a wiz..I can set up a blog with bells and dingers = whoo hoo looove it. But..Etsy banners make me crazy nuts. I posted a thread asking for help and an angel answered...Sharon of Addie Designs. Not only did she offer to help..she fixed the picture I was trying to use so it would fit and not be a blurry mess!! Thank you Sharon you made my day..week...month!!!

So..I thought I might pass along this wonderful Etsy shop and owner to you! If you are looking for a new avatar and header for your Etsy shop..Sharon is your girl..her shop has several available and her artwork and photography is wonderful! So pop in and see her at the above link and heart her for me!!! She does custom orders and I am guessing she could provide you with a wonderful banner and avatar.
Huge hugs to you Sharon!!! Namaste, Sarah

5 comments:

Suecae Sounds said...

That is excellent. I am contemplating putting up a few of my photographs on Etsy. But haven't had the time to see what my options would be. How to sell, shipping, etc.

Well. In due time. In the meantime I wish you and Sharon the best of luck.

Dede said...

So happy to hear that Sharon came along and helped you out. It looks wonderful!

(((HUGS)))

Holly said...

This post is an example of why I love you so much. Really.

Unknown said...

Very sweet...Blessings Quacker girl.
xoxoxo

whyte said...

Wonderful banner, aren't etsians just the best. Will check out Sharon's shop! Thanks for letting us know about her.