Saturday, November 15, 2014

Big Changes....

 
So...it has been a right long time since I blogged..way too long. I have missed it...I have missed all of you. I am hoping you have not all disappeared! First off..clean bill of health. For which I am extremely thankful for. Treatment was complete in May and was completely clear in August. At which time...I joined my hubby Jim, Fox, Mhanon and Kate in St. Croix.

Yuppers..I am living here...in the Caribbean. Sometimes you have to just leap and go for it! So here I am..healthy and starting over in St. Croix..US Virgin Islands. Toes in sand and pina colada in hand (well now and again LOL). Seriously though..it is stunning here and the water...amazing.

Am loving seeing ships out my back window, pelicans, coral reefs...amazing!
Snorkeling here...well is my very favorite thing to do. As you can see it has showed up in my artwork LOL. Here is Becky Blue Bonnet with his kitteh buddy taking in the reef!

My muse...yuppers she has joined me. Trying to get back into the creative groove. Anyway, I am so happy to be back. Namaste all :)


2 comments:

Snap said...

Namaste dear one!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

What gorgeous water! Of course your Muse is there with you...that is where she has been hiding!