Friday, November 2, 2012

Needing your help...



Morning all! Well...I was wondering if you might vote for me..if  you have not already? I am participating in a wonderful contest. One winner will take away $10,000.00 towards a technology makeover for their business. It is being offered by Toshiba, Intel and Staples.


What this would mean for me and my artwork is this.... a new printer..I sooooooooo need a good quality printer that has a large scan plate and can create good quality art prints. As it is now I pay a fortune to have someone else do them. A new desk top computer with a larger capacity for programs that use larger space like photoshop etc. This would allow me to expand my business to not only more quality prints but also cards and tags etc. I would love to be able to do that!!



Last but certainly not least...a new camera. Many of you know I sold my Rebel a couple years back to pay the bills and honestly the loss has killed me ever since. My little one is wonderful but is starting to show its age. I might even be able to get some better storage for my studio!!!
So the fun thing..if you click on this link... HERE:) you can just vote for me without logging in..or..if you take a minute and log in you can leave a comment for me ..which would be amazing AND you are entered to win a new Toshiba Ultrabook.
They will be judging all entries that have a large number of votes over 50 and also looking at comments and our businesses! So please take a second and add your vote..and if you have a couple minutes please add a comment. Thank you all so very much!
Namaste, Sarah

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you luck. Hope you win! :D

holdingmoments said...

Just voted, good luck Sarah.

Holly said...

Ask an you will receive...you know I'll support your art....because you are so talented, bring smiles to us, and mostly just because I love you.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I just voted! Good luck! Can we only vote once?

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

I just voted and was surprised that I could vote again since I had already voted before.

Best of luck - you've definitely got my support.

Lynn

Sarah Sullivan said...

Thank you all sooooo much:)

Tammie Lee said...

Oh! I will be voting for you! I love your art on this post, so lovely. Also i wish all these things for you and your business!