Monday, July 25, 2011

Of Tie Dyed Fingers...Kitten Noses and Raspberries


It is that time of the summer here...tie dye week! We do this every year..the summer camp kiddos and mine..plus a few other folks that pop by to join in. I love dying fabric..shirts..whatever. The kids love it too..and the weather was wonderful. Lots of stained shirts get renewed for another year of use!

Love those rich delicious colors!!

Of course my fingers don't come out so pretty..looks a bit like someone beat them LOL! It wears off quickly. Seriously for ages I used gloves..but after the 20th piece..all the dye is in them and they get squishy..so I just did away with the glove thing.

Who can resist a sleeping kitten ...and that sweet little nose...

We have a delicious crop of raspberries in our yard this year...yummmmmmm!

Hope you are having a good Monday all!!
Hugs, Sarah

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Tie dye tees are so great! No one can look at one and feel sad. You gotta smile!

Christine said...

Sounds like fun! I've never tie dyed. Gonna have to give it a try!!!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I love tie dye! My husband says when I wear tie dye that I am reverting back to my hippie roots :)

diana said...

Haven't tie dyed since high school.
Maybe it's time to give some clothing another chance. :)

Emmy said...

Hi! It has been too long since i've visited your blog. I have been working on getting the first year of my blog printed and your blog was mentioned in several posts. How are you?

Oh can't wait to see the the-dye results! And the kitty nose is so cute.