Sunday, September 5, 2010

A WIP of a New Little House...and one in the wings...


Here is a little house I am working on right now...Halloween of course. With pumpkins and black cats. It is about 6"x4".

A Ghost and creepy eyes & a spooky old tree. I am about half way done with this one..wip #2 to come!


The tall one ( approx. 15"x4") in the back was a thrift shop find just like the little one..am gonna have fun with this one too!! I do so love doing the little houses!


Happy Sunday all, Sarah

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Very cute! Perhaps I should say . . . spookily cute!

Tammie Lee said...

Hello Missy,

So lovely to stop by and see what you have been up to!
Each one of these is fun and so great for the season.

xo
t

Dede said...

So cute Sarah! How fun! Kudos to you on the awesome thrift store finds!

(((HUGS)))

CiCi said...

The eyes in the hole in the tree are eerie. The little houses are great.

yoborobo said...

Wow! I love them. I love little houses. I have them sprinkled all over the house, that and boxes, and skellys - haha! xox Pam

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Spooky Houses Sarah!
I'm loving them!
Love~Pattee

Cindy said...

They are fabulous. thinking of you often. take care.