Monday, August 30, 2010

Come join me for some fun..and more of the 84...


So I was thinking this week on vacation..I know dangerous! I was out with my little point and shoot..and having some fun taking shots at the fair etc...and I thought...I often hear from folks that they wish they could take better shots with their point and shoot and camera phones. Like somehow it is not possible to take amazing photos with them. So I was thinking maybe some of you would like to join me for a fun, simple course on easy artistic technique and editing tools to make your photos pop too! Not too time consuming..but fun and packed with learning. Click here to join me :)
A very large portion of the shots you see on my blog are from my little point and shoot...like these.



So pop by Let Fly and take a look at my new E-course..Photo Bee!

Some more of my 84....
25. I am a horrid speller...seriously horrid.
26. Really I am a horrid speller..so bad it deserves two LOL.
27. I love chartreuse.
28. Fall is my favorite time of year.
29. I love falling colored leaves..looooove them.
30. I like big dogs..not so much the little ones.
31. I love a nice cat..tabby or whatever...just nice.
32. I adore guinea pigs...love how they chat with you!
33. I am rather fond of bunnies too :)
34. I do like bugs and snakes..I know nature geek..but I do.
35. I love spending a warm summer afternoon wild crafting herbs.
36. I love a good romance novel...a good one with great characters.
37. Or a mystery with animals..looove a good mystery.
38. I love to knit and quilt..when I have the time.
39. Crocheting too..
40. I would eat a bug if ya paid me..I would really! Maybe a slug or an ant or something...but ya would have to pay me!

Happy Monday all, Sarah

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Would you eat a bug for free if it was chocolate-covered? Chocolate makes everything taste good!

Holly said...

Rory and Fiona are besides themselves now that they read #30 on your list of 84...I'm not sure they'll ever, ever get over it.

Sarah Sullivan said...

Maybe with chocolate...maybe LOL!
Hugs to Rory and Fiona...I was refering to bitsy pocket size dogs..not beautiful pooches like them....hugs and arooos!!

Brenda LaBell said...

LOL Sarah, first I don't know if there is any help for me when it comes to taking a good digital picture. I love those disposable cameras I just need a cord that links one to my computer, lol.

Love the horrid speller counting twice, your so funny, I'll take two points for that one too though.

Have to pay you, hahahahaha. They say chocolate covered ants and grasshoppers are good, you'll have to let me know.

((Hugs))
Brenda

Joanna Jenkins said...

Quilting! Me too.... I'm thinking of buying a new (used) sewing machine so I can make quilts.
xo