Sunday, April 5, 2009

Two new "Shops"


I've completed two more 5"x5" "Shops" for my witchy street #1. I'm so happy to say that one of these has already sold - "The Paws and Claws Pet shop" was scooped up on Ebay. All of the first three have sold(am doing very silly happy dance) and here is one more new one,"Moonbeams Preschool" I liked the little girl outside with the shades on. I think though - my favorite so far is the pet shop - I really like the way the dragons turned out. Do you think I should go bigger?? I have a couple more up my sleeve - or in my pen...Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

11 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Ohh...I like the smaller ones as they can be framed so easily..imho! Congrats on the sales!

Haunted Swamp Designs said...

Sarah save high resolution scans of these and maybe....someday... put them in a frame like a pane window. You could call it a walk around Witchville!
Lynda

jessielavon@yahoo.com said...

hi darling,come see my new artist1

Christine said...

I'm in love with your little street scenes and, of course, you HAD to do a preschool!

Blessings,
Christine

Anonymous said...

I see a story book in the future!
Cindy

Kathleen Coy said...

Oh Sarah, these are so sweet, what a great series this is, I love it!!! And I totally wish I could have gone to Moonbeams Preschool as a kid, lol!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Wonderful ideas Sarah!! Love the Paw & Claw's too!!

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Sarah, this is the best thing ever. I can hardly wait to check in each day and see what you did next! I agree, you could put them together as prints and sell them. Wonderful idea.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the sale! I agree with Haunted Swamp Designs - I would love to see the whole street once you are finished!
Yes, the little one with shades is AWESOME! Very, very cool.
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Yes indeed I grabbed that little jewel with its Buy It Now button!!! Keep drawing, they are wonderful.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your sales...Love the penmanship and artistic smoothness of your rooms....Ok Im trying bigger words...corny huh?...sorry Monday catching up on blogs...

Smiles,

Sonia ;)