Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Confession and a WIP


So.....I have a confession....not much artwork has gotten done in the last week. So thought I would explain why with a few pictures...of course the camera is to blame too - lol just too much fun. So.....

I did work on Red Riding Hood - only about half done....maybe and am not quite happy with my wolfish fellow yet...more fur I think....here is a WIP....but then I got distracted with well this....delicious sunshine calling us outside..


Then there were these....

And look at this beautiful face...guess whose sis this is...

or handsome brother this might be....


yup this preschooler's.......


Of course... there was also this one...



And this amazing face....

Isn't Lucy Lu sweet...Tink too!
So.....instead of making myself crazy about what I wasn't getting done.. I did this.....


Namaste, Sarah

18 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

Looks like a perfect day to me :-)

The kids are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics and fresh air is always good! ☺

Holly said...

You, sista' ROCK!

Dianie said...

Sarah,
I'm with you, how could you pass up such a beautiful day outside and all those sweet friends around you. Great pic's!!!

Have a great weekend:)
~Diane

Unknown said...

You go girl...everyone needs to enjoy the moments...Like the self portrait there of your feet.Hugs

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you talented woman you - what beautiful photos you took! Oh my stars - it makes me want to be there enjoying the flowers, the noise of the children, stretched out in the warm sun! A little bit of heaven here on earth!
xoxoxo

laughingwolf said...

with kids, pets and sun, never time wasted :)

Snap said...

GREAT decision! :D

Kerri said...

Great pictures! I love all the smiles.

Joanne Osband said...

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your lovely photos. They reinforced my reasons to be outdoors instead of in the studio painting.

Kathleen Coy said...

Good, good reasons not to get work done, hon. :-)

Unknown said...

perfect and i swear the cat and dog are smiling too.......
i think your wolf looks like the pagan horned god or pan. xxx

Daria said...

Love the pictures ... it's a great distraction.

Treasured Wishes said...

Sarah,
Looks like a wonderful day to be outside and the kids are just adorable! as well as the furry ones :)
Love your new wip.......
I hope to get outside to....whenever the sunshines here ;)
Cat

Unknown said...

Good for you Sarah! Looks like everyone enjoyed the day! It is hard to resist going out, as a matter of fact I'm headed there myself right now. I too have not finished any art this week! LOL

Renee said...

Sarah I love Red....

The pictures are all fantastic and especially the cat one for me.

Sarah thank you for always stating the best in others.

xoxoxo

sallymandy said...

Very nice photographs Sarah! Have a lovely weekend.

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

You have to draw Tink!