Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Am Here....Really....


Just wanted to pop in and say...I'm still here. Feel like crap but hanging in there. Although this is not at all what I had planned for my vacation...I wanted to play. At the beach or hike, something other than being wrapped up in a blanket watching TV. I am getting a bit of artwork done and with any luck I will feel better tomorrow. Here is hoping!! So the very worst outcome - I will have gotten lots of rest..which is really ok!! I am trying very hard to be present. Maybe I will just read today...that would be kinda nice huh??? Hmmmmm hot tea and a good book - I like that!! Thank you all for the well wishes, I was so touched. Here are a couple of flowery pictures for you. Huge hugs, Sarah
Ohhhh...by the way...the giveaway is coming..just delayed a couple of days!

11 comments:

Holly said...

I love how our minds often travel a similar path...you'll laugh when you come to visit with my page.

Read, Dear One, and dream. Stay cuddled. It's not the vacation you dreamed, perhaps, but I think it is the one you need. Huh?

Hugs & Soft pats on your back,
Holly

Brandi said...

Thank you for the wonderful pictures... I hope your tea and good book are just what the doctor ordered.

Hugs,

Brandi

Bleeding Heart said...

Beautiful pics and thanks for the wonderful email! Thanks for the support system! :)

clairedulalune said...

Aww Sarah, so sorry to hear you are still unwell! I agree with Holly, maybe this is the vacation you needed! Nothing like a good book and a cuppa!

Unknown said...

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))
Go back to resting xoxoxoxo
Sonia ;)

Snap said...

Feel better soonest! :D

Thanks for the flowers!

Kim said...

Oh Sarah, I so hope you feel better soon. Enjoy the rest and maybe you'll have energy enough long before the week is over.

Take care, hun

Kim x

clairedulalune said...

Hello, I have tagged you, oh sick one, to hopefully rise your spirits as you do mine!

Life Potentials Network said...

Hope you are up and about soon! We all need some down time...too bad we usually can't choose when it is! (grin!)

Take care! diantha

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Oh, Sarah...feel better really, really soon. Sit back and enjoy that tea and a good read...it's good for the soul..

Brightest Blessings said...

Oh Sarah, I sure hope that you get to feeling better today. The hot tea and a good read sounds very nice.The flowers are beautiful, thanks for sharing.
BB
Dede