Thursday, June 25, 2009

Alicia's Photo Challenge....Off Center


Alicia's challenge this week was to play with off center shots. I will have to say...off center shots are my very favorite. Here are a couple I took this week, as always...there are lots of bugs to snap...this one caused huge excitement as it was something different than the normal ole spider or earwig(ewwwww). I do love doing macros...this little guy really liked the camera...every time I got close for a shot he would swing around to check out the lens..took about 20 shots to get a couple of good ones. Click on the photo for a close up view. I did not photo shop these, just cropped them.


Although I did not take these shots this week ,they are two of my very favorite off center shots of Fox and Mhanon. Some of you have seen these shots before, thank you for indulging me. Please ignore the peanut butter on Mhanon's face - lol. The picture of Fox has been altered a bit, I did a CinemaScope film type effect. Have a wonderful Thursday, Sarah


16 comments:

Emmy said...

Those are all great pictures! That Macros is crazy, the colors, so amazing! That beach one is great.

Snap said...

Great shots, Sarah. Your kids are gorgeous. Love the bug,worm, caterpillar like thing....!!!!!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Love the beach photo but the caterpillar is a dream shot!

(Thanks for "hearting" my NEW shop! I'm so NEW at this that I didn't even know about that. But it's so COOL!)

Meet the Smiths said...

Great shots!! all of them!!

David and Audrey said...

Great pictures! I like the second one of the caterpillar and I also like the one of your daughter the best.

Anonymous said...

Your photos are fabulous Sarah!

Holly said...

I like the little inchy...that's a sweet one!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Super great pictures!! What vivid green that little inch guy has and your kids...definitely winners!

I just passed on an award to you...super fitting so check it out!

Alicia said...

Great job! I love the inch worm! And I especially like the off-centered-ness (?!?!) of the last picture of your daughter!

Nai said...

As an aspiring entomologist i have a weakness for bugs... your pictures, and especially with the caterpillar were amazing.. you got so much detail!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Thank you all!! Glad ya like the bugs and the clanletts!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Ms Sarah - you did some good work here! I adore creepy, crawly things ALMOST as much as I adore loveable children - yours are gorgeous.

Christine said...

Beautiful photos. Especially Nonni!

Blessings,
Christine

Snap said...

Alicia passed the Uber award to you and I did too! She beat me! I thought of you first so pat yourself on the back twice! :D :D :D Congrats!!

Kathleen Coy said...

Awesome photography Sarah! :-)

Unknown said...

Wow I am really in awe of what good pictures you take!!! I love the little bug!