Thursday, April 30, 2009

Off track a little....


I have been working on a challenge in one of my Ebay groups - SEHA The Society of Eclectic Halloween Artists. It is Dark Fairies or Witches. So as I was playing with this one and having a really fun time with it - I kinda just kept going with the theme. The Goth Fairy tickled me. I know not so very dark - but what can ya do - dark is not my forte. So here are a few new ones - one is going to someone as a gift the others are going to be listed on Ebay or Etsy. I will be working on a couple new Everyday Witch's Shops tonight. Thanks for flying by!!!

You can click on the picture for a larger image.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute Sarah! I'm struggling with the "dark" theme too.
Cindy

Christine said...

These are cute. I especially like the top one!

Blessings,
Christine

Unknown said...

Oh Girlie,

They are prescious, love the wings.

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Carolyn R. Parsons said...

I thought I'd commented, maybe it's waiting moderation but they are cute enough for two comments anyway.

I love them! Will you put it in your Etsy store?

Breeze

Anonymous said...

Sarah, these are great! I, of course, have my eye on the spider! Great job. I like this little switch up. Kind of the same, but more....innocent, maybe? I love them.

Kathleen Coy said...

These are so sweet, I love the one riding on the snail! :-D

Suecae Sounds said...

Yup. Sweetness overload. :) Good job!

Jeanne said...

They're all adorable! And love your Shrooms! You should do more. :0)

And Congrats on the Award! Well deserved!

Blessings!

Suecae Sounds said...

I think it's the lightness found in your work that makes me like it so much. You are gifted and I'm just lucky to be exposed to your art. It's cool how art & music has the power to touch people no matter where they are from and who they are. :)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Darling Sarah! We need to work on the "Goth" one tho!! :-) But truly a whimsical group!

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

These are too darn cute. I love them.
Hey, there is light even in the dark, dear. You've done an excellent job. :-)

Unknown said...

Sarah ~ They are adorable! Sorry I don't see dark!! I love the one on the snail!!
Hugs
Sherry

Jamie Lott said...

Ohhhh love, love, love these! The spider one is my fav!

Jamie

sallymandy said...

Hi Sarah,

I love your artwork here! Thank you for stopping by my blog. It took me a minute to understand where you found it...so, where in Idaho do you live? I'm so glad to have found your blog and will follow it. Have a great week.

love, sallymandy