Friday, April 10, 2009
Gypsy gave me this very interesting and wonderful award!! Gypsy has such an amazing spirit, thank you hon!
Here are the rules:
First, admit one thing you feel awful about, involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are No Longer allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!
Then, Remind yourself you are a good mom, list 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself everyday that you Rock!
Ok - here goes.... I wish I had made better choices during my divorce. Choices that would have secured my older daughters the youth they deserved and did not have enough of. Simplified but there it is - gotta go get Kleenex.....
1. They are all wickedly funny!! How I managed to get 5 Witty kids I don't know! Dry on the mark funny!! They surprise and crack me up on a daily basis.
2. They all have wonderful hearts. Through all of the difficult years & things that happen they remain really good at the core.
3. Each one of us has had a "thing" we have done together. Some little treat, or activity that only that one child and I shared. Like.. Kate and I went to Target and shared soft pretzels and cheese.
4. I think overall my kids would say I am fair with my discipline and judgements.
5. Despite everything, every challenge I love every one of them deeply.
6. That I have given them all a love and respect for nature and the joy it offers them.
7. That truly I would be lost without them!!
So I would like to pass this on to.....