Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some New Work and a WIP


"Puss in Boots"

Although my heart is still heavy and my thoughts are with Renee and her family..I know she would tell me to get on with it already. So I have been getting a bit of work done these last few days. Some I was finishing up from last week. I have several in the wings and will be starting them now. But I thought I would perk myself up a bit and change my header and background and show you a bit of what I have been working on.

"The Master"

A bit of "Spring Fever"

Here is a work in progress...I think I will add some color to this one...what do ya think?

Hugs and Happy Tuesday all, Sarah

14 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Sarah, they are all beautiful, the bottom one might look nice with some color...they all look good to me. Oh by the way thanks for telling me what a wip was. As soon as you told me I thought well of course. lol. Hugs to you my friend, The roses are beautiful by the way. take care.

Unknown said...

Oh those are amazing....Love ya Honker xoxoxox

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, those chicks would just "pop" with some nice yellow! Love the roses in your header and all your drawings too!

holdingmoments said...

Love the header, and those little chicks in the last.

Lisa said...

I can smell the roses, it looks great! I like the chicks the way they are, but the bees catch my attention, be well,

Lisa

Brenda LaBell said...

Wow, the new background and the roses put an instant smile on my face and all of the beautiful art what a great Spring Time Treat!! Of coarse you already know I am a bit partial to "Puss and Boots".

((Hugs))
Brenda

Emmy said...

Love that Puss in the Boots!
And your header is beautiful and happy :)

The chicks are so cute, it would be fun with color too

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Lovely fantastical work! I love Puss - and the spring hare is gorgeous. :) Theresa

Dede said...

Love, love, love your new look! It is gorgeous! Your wip are awesome! A little color might be nice.

(((HUGS)))

brandi said...

~your new picture is a sweet reminder of what it is to be loved...all your drawing brought a smile upon my face...too cute...can't wait to see them with a bit of sunshine! chin up dear one...brightest blessings~

Unknown said...

I love your work Sarah...I am following you to see what you come up with next!

Yarrow said...

These are great Sarah :) Hugs to you.x

Jules - Big Girl Bombshell said...

Beautiful Sarah

Stop by and pick up an award and a personalized Bombshell title!

Unknown said...

Oh they are so adorable! I love the chicks but love the spotted rabbit too!!!!