Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day All!!


Happy Valentine's day all!!! I do love most any day that I can give treats..today is one of my favorites. Small sweet treats work just fine on this day and I love that. I enjoy giving gifts. I am married to a Virgo man who thinks that the fact that he adores me is all the gift I need..which of course it is. But this Libra girl is deeply romantic and loves romantic gestures. Jim...not so much. Every now and again though he gets the gift giving thing just so amazingly right..I am well...totally, completely blown away.



Last year in January he found this for me...he was so excited he couldn't wait to give it to me and presented it to me in the middle of the grocery store. So freaking cute! I loved that! Later he said..."Maybe I should have saved this for Valentines Day!" Yeah ....not so much..the effect was priceless!!



This year he did wait though! The UPS guy showed up with a big long box. Nothing new in that, as Jim gets rocks from around the world often. What was different about this box you ask? There were flowers on the box and my name on it!!!!!!!!! Whoot. OMG the boy scored in such a huge way.. a dozen stunningly delicious roses!



Oh my goodness...be still my heart..look at those colors! Delicious..my very favorite rose color...peachy orange...oh oh oh..catch me please!


I hope you have a sweet day too!! Hugs, Sarah

22 comments:

Snap said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

CiCi said...

Fantastic roses and beautiful photos of them.

Happy Valentines Day!

Sara said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Lots of love to you. xx

Holly said...

HUGS!!!!! Big ones for you, my sweet friend!

Oh, the ring picture? How ever did you do that, and I love it!

stregata said...

Wishing you a wonderful day full of love! Gorgeous roses!

Lisa Holtzman said...

Nice going Jim! Happy Valentine's Day, enjoy your gorgeous roses and your day.

Lisa
p.s. I want one on those cupcakes!

mxtodis123 said...

What gorgeous flowers. I can almost smell their fabulous aroma. And those cupcakes. Heck, it's time to send my son for some.
Mary

spiritsoflena said...

Your roses are beautiful! Those cupcakes look scrumptious.

holdingmoments said...

Hey, someone had a great day by the sound of it.
You deserve it Sarah.
Happy Valentines Day.

Doina said...

Beautiful roses! You are very lucky!
I read that you're in the sign Libra and I looked at your profile. I have the same age and I am also Libra(October 6)
Have a nice week!
Doina

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Kat_RN said...

How sweet! My sweet hubby spoiled me with a special breakfast this morning and he rescued some of the daffs from outside before the snow covered them completly. He is so in my good graces right now.
I would wish you a happy valentines day, but it looks like you are already having one.
Enjoy
Kat

Debra She Who Seeks said...

How romantic! And it's so beautiful to have different kinds and colours of roses in a bouquet! Happy Valentine's Day!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Sarah. Hope you are enjoying the day. Such beautiful flowers (and cupcakes, too!)
♥Theresa♥

jane augenstein said...

Sarah, gorgeous roses! and the ring beautiful, love emeralds, my birthstone. looks like you had a grand day!
I have something for you over on my blog.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Oh, sweet husband and wonderful YOU! Happy Valentines Day...you deserve all the peachy roses in the world! Hugs, Coralie

brandi said...

~aahhh your heart must have been singing...so sweet is your one...the roses are vibrant and rich in color...a beautiful job he did...i hope your day was filled with much love yesterday and always, sarah...brightest blessings~

Suzie said...

Aren't you the lucky girl to be loved SO much that he will go outside his comfort zone, getting something that he knows will warm your loving heart, and appeal to your artistic eye!

The roses are SO beautiful, I can actually smell their sweet fragrance right though my monitor.

And your ring is so pretty too. .and now you have a very meaningful, special story to go with it.

And now you have another, with your Valentine's Roses. :-)

I'm so happy that you had a wonderful surprise!

Emmy said...

Glad you had a great weekend and those are beautiful roses!!

Cindy said...

Sarah, they are just beautiful flowers. I am so glad you had a great weekend. Thanks for the nice comments you left on my blog, that was so kind of you. take care, hugs to you.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Oh Sarah-- You are a lucky girl and Jim is a VERY good guy! Your ring and flowers are gorgeous. Your post made me smile, I could tell it was written from your heart.

xo

Dede said...

I am so happy for you! The roses are just gorgeous! So how many pictures did you take of them? Looking forward to seeing your work.

(((HUGS)))