Saturday, February 6, 2010

Some More New work...


So I have been playing with the Corel program a bit..just having some fun. I created the template for these tags last year...filled them in with a bit of digital water colors and there ya go. Easy peasy...and wickedly fun. Art sorta..kinda I guess..more like coloring and manipulating. But all in all the original art is my pen and ink and the colors...I looooved. So here are some new hang tags I will be offering on Esty. I will also be putting the "Fairy Om" prints up on Etsy today also. Off to do some non digital artwork and I think I will hit a couple of thrift shops for frames today..whoot!!
Have a great Saturday all! Namaste, Sarah

9 comments:

spiritsoflena said...

I really like your artistic vision--there is something sweet and pure about it. Have you thought of having a zazzle.com store?

CiCi said...

Easy peasy, yeah for you, because you are talented. You can do so many things.

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

You are always ten steps ahead of me - but pointing in the direction I want to go. Do you ever just sit and do nothing or are there just too many fantastic ideas always percolating in that amazing brain of yours?

yoborobo said...

These remind me of illustrations for a children's book. Charming! :)

Diana Meade said...

These are very sweet! I love the chicks with the dragonfly. They are all just lovely.

Unknown said...

Love it...U are just multi talented girl.

xoxoxoxoxo

sema said...

Fabulous illustrations!All look sooo cute!

Dede said...

They are adorable! Have a blast at the thrift stores. I love them. Enjoy your day!

(((HUGS)))

brandi said...

~adorably sweet and scream SPRING...hope you had a wonderful day hunting for treasures at the thrift shops...oh how i LOVE thee...brightest blessings~