Sunday, May 3, 2009
New Blog Bling - Thank You!
*** - Oop forgot the rules - added them...sorry...***
Kathleen Coy passed long a wonderful award to me - it's for ACEO artists - which I looove doing. But... it touches on one of my other passions - movies! Now if you have not been to Kathleen's blog - you MUST go! Her giving spirit never fails to amaze me and her artwork is well..... amazing!! Huge talent there!!! She has encouraged me in huge ways and it has been deeply appreciated!! Thank you hon!!!
Hmmmmm...my top five movies - I listed the top five - a few weeks back so.....I'll do my next five - whoo hoo - can't stick to just five anyway.
The rules are: Acknowledge via link the artist who passes you the award and pick it up from their blog. Then, name five of your all-time favorite movies. Additionally, name your pick for this year's movie of the year. Then pass the award forward to three miniature or ACEO blog artists you appreciate for their finely detailed art on a small scale, linking them in your post.
1. The Man from Snowy River
2. The Cowboys - yes with John Wayne
3. Any of the Harry Potter movies - I know kind cheating - love the 1st one best.
4. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - I know - liked the last one best.
5. The Princess Bride
My favorite so far this year....gonna laugh or grimace - The Punisher War Zone. Wicked bloody, but I loved Ray Stevenson's version of this tortured soul. Looking forward to the next Xmen too!
I think I will pass this to.....
The next one if from Tabitha whom I adore - Her blog is a pure joy and she is amazingly creative!! Her seven were so beautifully written, I felt like I was there! Ackk - will try to be as interesting here.
Please list 7 of your favorite things and pass it along to at least seven others.
1. I love the smell of a barn full of fresh bales of hay and horses.
2. I love swallows and feel great joy each year when they return to my yard.
3. I love fireflies - looove them, pure magic I think. Wish we had them here.
4. I love my children's creations - they never fail to awe me!!
5. I love movies - loooove looove them. Am game for most genres.
6. I love my African violets. They make me smile and remind me of my Mom.
7. If I'm going to eat out(we seldom do-good thing) I would rather have a huge breakfast of biscuits and gravy, eggs and hash browns.
So this one I'm going to pass on to a few new blogger friends - cause I think it's fun to read these - good way to get to know folks!
Lady Silver Oak