Friday, March 20, 2009

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Upon returning from walking Fox to school this morning my husband said,

"I love it when banks fail, pennies fall out!"

This made me giggle - alot - he is a witty boy!!! You see the snow banks here are melting and revealing all their little treasures. It seems that Jim and Fox had found one snow bank that offered up a handful of pennies. I love those fun little treats the Universe gives us. Hoping every one of my wonderful followers has a treasure filled weekend.

11 comments:

Kathleen Coy said...

Aw, treasure is everywhere!
You have a wonderful weekend too, Sarah!
xxxx

jane augenstein said...

Cute, Sarah!!!
You have a wonderful weekend too!
hugs....
Jane

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Pennies from Heaven!!

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed weekend!!

Unknown said...

Aw....that is so cool....find a penny pick it up and all day long you will have good luck....So far 5 days worth if I can count correctly...Have a great weekend Sarah...Going to a cute town on Sunday will send you some pictures...

Smiles,

Sonia ;)

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Aww..that is really great! Yes, your husband certainly has a wry sense of humor. Have a relaxing fun weekend!

Christine said...

When we live in Grangeville I was 15. I had to wait for the snow to melt to find my purse. hehe

Daria said...

I love finding money ... pennies are just as good as any other.

Anonymous said...

You're post makes so much cents (groan!).
I love Spring too. Nothing like it!
xoxoxo

Renee said...

Jim is totally correct.

Your pictures love great and I love the idea of a witch series.

xoxo

Love Renee

Dianie said...

Lol..I love it!!! Lucky Pennies)


~Diane