Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Two New Awards - Thank you!!
Jennifer @ http://tamalecat2.blogspot.com/gave me this wonderful new award a week ago - trying to catch up!!! Thank you so much!!! I love Jennifer's blog for several reasons. Her artwork touches me - beautiful and warm. I think you will find that she is also beautiful and warm. She frequently touches my heart with her writing.
So... here are my 7 - I will do seven unusual things I love this time.
1. I love bugs, well most bugs. They are fascinating and I don't mind them on me as long as they do not bite.
2. I love bats. Amazing little creatures - wonderful to watch at dusk.
3. I love leg hugs - you know the preschool age, run up grab your leg, give big hug and run off again thing. Love those!
4. I adore Halloween... love all of it from the spooky to the candy.
5. I love guinea pigs - don't at present have one. I love the way that they sing and talk - wonderful creatures - very loving and sweet!
6. I love writing curriculum - all ages, good challenging fun!
7. I love Sci fi - I admit it - am a sci fi geek.
So I will pass this on toooooo....
Sherry @ http://byrumart.blogspot.com/ Whom I adore and love their work.Sherry does not know how amazing she is!!! A beautiful soul!
Karen @ http://moonlightandhares.blogspot.com/ Her sweet art touches my soul like her gentle words.
Paint @ http://paintmisbehavin.blogspot.com/ Paint is one of those wonderful people who adds wonderful spice to everyone she touches! I love her work too!
Sonia @ http://darkravensnest.blogspot.com/ Sonia is one of those amazing artists and women I have connected with here! I often see myself in her writing and love her spirit.
My big sis Anne passed this wonderful one back to me!! Thank you hon!!! I to have found a different level of knowing you from blogging with you!!! So I will pass this one on to.....
Audrey @ http://stage3whome.blogspot.com/ I feel blessed to have met her here - strength with honey. She makes me think, challenges me and blesses me with her posts.
Elizabeth @ http://elizabethaquino.blogspot.com/ I think Elizabeth is one of those rare, beautiful spirits who touches all she reaches out to. Her blog is so beautifully Chronicles her life in general & life with a challenged child - her love for her is evident. It is honest and refreshing!
Renee @ http://circlingmyhead.blogspot.com/ Renee whom I adore. She is the best of what comes from challenges in life - bold, brave, loving, gentle and honest! She blesses my life daily!