Thursday, October 22, 2009
I promised on Tuesday that I would give you seven things about me that you do not know! Well this is a challenge as I tend to Let Fly in general...so this took a bit of thought...
1. I love African Violets...love them. I could never have too many!! They seem to love me too! I guess this one came from my Mother..she loved them too.
2. I attract birds...they just seem to come to me. Yesterday on my walk home with one of my three year olds, a pair of nuthatches decided that around our feet was the place to hunt for food. For several minutes they hopped around within 15 inches of our feet. This type of thing happens often..they land on me and fly around me allow me to stroke them. Why..am clueless..maybe I vibe right!
3. I enjoy a good video game now and again. I am quite fond of "Champions" a good orc wacking session gets rid of stress like nothing else!! Whoo hoo where is my sword!!
4. I am a huge movie buff....not the go to the theater kind..although that is fun. I mean the nerdy..lets dissect the plot kind of buff..look at all of those special effects and actor interview kind of buff. Do you ever wonder who watches all of those second special feature disks? Yup that would be me!
5. I like..no strike that..I love to iron..I find it relaxing. Sheets, shirts, pants..no underwear thank you..but...I do love to iron!
6. I think we should all have a soundtrack to our lives. Something written just for us to inspire and comfort our moments! I would have something created for me by James Horner I think...sweeping stunning orchestrations! Some of my very favorite soundtracks have been created by him; Braveheart, The Patriot, Legends of the Fall, Last of the Mohican's, Man Without a Face, Titanic, The Rocketeer to name a few. Yes...I want a soundtrack to my life!!
7. I have a passion for words...Latin & Greek roots, word play, word puzzles, FreeRice.com...love it all. I know I am a totally geek..giggle snort..I'm ok with that too!! Namaste, Sarah