Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring and Some New Artwork!


Happy first day of Spring all!! I hope it is sunny and balmy where you are! Warm and lovely here!

I guess I was in a dragony type mood this week. So here is a sweet dragon family sitting in their bonsai tree. You can click on the picture for a closer view!

I was also feeling a bit Halloweeny so here is a witch and her young dragon. Well ok so a bit fantasy too.

Here is to a wonderful Spring for each and every one of you all!!
Hugs and love, Sarah

11 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I completely missed the 2 little dragons in the bonsai drawing until I enlarged it -- how whimsical! Love it!

Brenda LaBell said...

Great new pieces Sarah, whats not to love about Dragons and Witch's great combo!! Love them!!

((Hugs))
Brenda

umbrellalady said...

I was delighted with your dragon family/bonsai drawing, especially the fact that I had to really look for the two small ones.
Happy Spring!

Sarah Lulu said...

Ohhh you are so clever. I would love to be able to draw dragons like that!

And it might be spring for you ..but it is Autumn for me! xx

Tammie Lee said...

I love your dragon art!
Happy Spring to you too!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Beautiful. I enlarged both and the detail is fabulous.

Great job Sarah. Happy weekend.
jj

stregata said...

Awwww, dragons! Sigh. Lovely, Sarah!

CiCi said...

Dragons to cuddle and pet.

kj said...

sarah, ah, so you draw, and very well!

please come back to my blog. i screwed up my post (i'm blaming blogger) but it is now as it should have been in the first place.

xoxo
kj

Suzie said...

Well Sarah, you've done it again! You just keep getting better and better!

They are both SO enchanting!!

Glad to hear you are snuggling up. Get an early start a good night's sleep, and I'm sending lots of healing energy that you feel better in the morning!

Dede said...

The flowers are gorgeous! Your new pieces are fantastic! Wishing you a wonderful week!

(((HUGS)))