Thursday, March 25, 2010
I have been given several awards of late...I have gathered them up and been so touched that you have thought of me. I know it is silly to get all excited when your name pops up on someones blog for an award..but well it is wicked fun and makes my heart sing that you think of me! So...am hanging my head in shame..I have not posted them as I planned...I usually write them down and make sure I post them. I have not in all the craziness of the last couple of months..I have not. So please forgive me...I want to say thank you and will post my Seven things..or was it ten..will stick with seven..ackkkk! So here is to all of you that have graciously offered me these sweet treats for my heart...I did not ignore them and I loved each one! I promise to do better!!
So I thought I would make this fun.... so here goes...
1. I adore a man in a kilt..yup I do! Jim looks amazing in a kilt..but can't show you a pic sadly...but sigh..yeah yummy!
2. My heart be still..look at this man in a kilt...sigh! I do adore Gerard Butler!
And this man...Ray Stevenson...gulp!
Or this man...yes I will watch anything with Oliver Platt..I do love Oliver Platt!
Oh and Alan Rickman....wow..there is a Brit! Brilliant!
3. There is just something about a strong pair of hands..love male hands!
4. Dressing up..how fun is that...looove it!
5.Oh and a good gypsy horse..wow stunning!
6. Oh and look at this sweet pooch! What a wonderful place to find a rainbow! I love Lucy Lu!
7. And Tink ...oh I love this kit!!
8.Ok there are eight...I do love the meaning behind this word..Namaste!
So thank you all so much for gracing me with awards..I will treat them with more care in the future. Namaste, Sarah