Monday, December 5, 2011

Glitter, Beads and Sequins...and dust bunnies...

Now that I am homeschooling Fox and Nonni...we are doing lots of fun projects. Always a sucker for a good tag sale..I found several ornament kits recently for a song..no really cheap! I mad the kids wait until December to break them out. Sequins, beads, pins, ribbons and more sequins.
I discovered that Fox would rather work with the new gaming designer that we found..small wonder LOL. But Nonni..she is going to town with these. Our tree is gonna be a sparkly beauty this year. Ok.... I have been having fun with them too...I do love a bit of sparkly!!

So I don't know about what happens at your house..but I have sequins everywhere..the table..the floor..they have migrated into the bedrooms and even the bathroom. I am beginning to think that they may be breeding like dust bunnies. I hate to think what would happen if they joined forces...

K that is just scary..glittery dust bunnies! Happy Monday all!
Hugs, Sarah



4 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Sequins I think would be preferable to glitter, but maybe not. ;0)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Everything's better with some sequins on it, even dust bunnies!

Queenie Believe said...

Beaded ornaments,what a wonderful craft project for the kids....
Does not every house have glitter covered dust bunnie :o)
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Holly said...

If you had been around to home school me, I might have turned out much smarter!