Monday, November 21, 2011

That Perfect Shot......

Every now and again you get one of those shots that make your heart sing. Those perfect shots that offer the subject just the way you want it to. My Hanna came by last night to share birthday cupcakes with Nonni. She looked so cute I just had to take a few shots. OMG..when I brought this one up...well I knew it was gonna be my favorite shots of her. Seriously I can't take much credit here..cause she is beautiful and photographs with ease. I would have to say..it is all her beauty that made it pop.
If I have not said it lately..I love it when you come by and see me!!
Hugs, Sarah

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, it's a beautiful and timeless photo!

magikalseasons said...

What a beauty Sarah! And a very Happy Birthday to Nonni as well! Xo Becca

Suecae Sounds said...

Just like you said it, the perfect shot!