Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wishcast Wednesday..


Dear Jamie asked us this morning... What is you Winter wish?? Hmmmmm....this has been on my mind all the last week or so. As I have been negotiating my way through the season..with little time to consider the coming new year..it struck me this week that I needed to consider the issue. What do I want for this winter and on into the new year.

I have been so richly blessed this last month by so many here and in my life..I cannot tell you how touched, honored, beside myself loved I feel! My requests and prayers have been answered..one at a time as needed. I have learned a hard lesson in opening my mouth and asking for help..as I am much better at helping than asking! So this got me thinking about what is important and what I really need rather than just wanting.

So here goes...my winter wishes are these...

Spiritually - I want to stretch myself..commit myself to practice and meditation..daily. Find some balance and abundance here!

Physically - I need to get healthy..I need to drop weight and make time to walk and exercise! I need to abundantly lose weight and eat better!!

Emotionally - I need to get centered and focused..I feel like the dog in "Up" ...Squirrel...sorry...am a bit scattered. I need to rework my boundaries..seriously rework them! They have gotten quite squishy!

Financially - I need to focus on this one...I need abundance here in a big way. But I need to get focused on what I need to do..get a plan for the art and knitting for this next year..not willy nilly whatever..seriously working here!

In general..I need to find a bit of balance and find time between all I have to do and time for may family. So my word this year is abundance..not just in the financial sense ..but overall..abundance daily in where my head and heart is..that I will stay present and recognize when I have wandered away from the blessings that I have been richly given. That is my wish for Winter..abundance. What are you wishing for this winter??

Namaste, Sarah

21 comments:

Unknown said...

the continued sense of peace I am finally feeling.
it brings a centred way of seeing how loved I am . how my love matters.
how love is really all that does.

all the best to you.. all abundant and cup running over.

deb

sassypackrat said...

Sounds lovely! I wish abundance for you!
For myself I'd like this next year to be filled with new creativity.

JDConwell said...

I wish is to reconcile my three jobs--homemaker, realty investor, and artist--so I don't feel so fragmented & harried all the time. I guess it all goes back to balance, doesn't it?

Peace to you~~and I hope you get your winter wish. :~)
Jan

Ruth said...

I wish abundance and balance for you and a year full of creativity. Happy Holidays.

Ceanne said...

What great wishes!

As Sarah wishes for herself, I whole-heartedly wish for her as well!

" M " said...

As you wish for yourself , I wish for you also.

Lynna G said...

Abundance, and love in abundance is on the way.
As you wish for yourself so i lovingly wish for you also

Beverley Baird said...

What wonderful wishes and a great word of intention for 2011!
As Sarah wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
May all your wishes be fulfilled!
May you have a blessed and happy Christmas!

Kim Switzer said...

As Sarah wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Unknown said...

wise and insightful words Sarah.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

ShanLeigh said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Marilyn said...

wishing you balance and abundance as we move into the new year. as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

H. said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

Mare/TommyGirl said...

All great wishes!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

enjoy the holiday season!

LissaL said...

As Sarah wishes for herself, so I wish also!
May you have a wonderful winter holiday & Happy New Year as well:)

Suecae Sounds said...

Hello Sarah,

I just thought I should pop by and say hello. It was a long time since I read your blog, been much work for me lately.

It makes me happy to see that you continue to stretch yourself and evolve.

God jul och gott nytt år,
Merry yule and a merry new year

Joanna Jenkins said...

Wishing great abundance for you, Sarah. I know you can do it and I'm here cheering you on every day.

It's be a great pleasure for me to participate in two of your wonderful e-courses this year and especially to get to know you better. You are truly one of the good guys in blog land and I so appreciate your generosity and kind heart. Thank you.

Sending big Christmas hugs and all good wishes to you and your family for a very happy Christmas. xoxoxox jj

Valerie Hart said...

Oh my... how did i miss this beautiful blog and lovely wishes...

As Sarah wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Love, Peace & Christmas blessings,
xoxo Valerie

Karen D said...

As Sarah wishes for herself so I wish for her also.. You have been on my mind and in my thoughts. Wishing you all the abundance you wish for in the coming year.
Happy and Healthy New YEar my friend.

Namaste,
Karen D

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone! :)

My name is Eloise and it made some weeks that I read regularly rowenleaf.blogspot.com, I found lots of help and I say that as of today is for me to contribute as well.
This is the first time that I post on a forum so I hope this is the right section to post my presentation if I'm wrong I thank in advance a moderator move the topic.

I am 24 years old and live in your country for only eight months, I apologize for the mistakes of language that I do, feel free to correct me.

Otherwise, in life I'm brown and the head I am a true blonde, I have a beautiful 2 year old child and I love football, big cars and playing video games and I own a small website dedicated the [url=http://seotons.be]seotons[/url].
[IMG]http://fr-fr.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?oid=AQB52pio4Hxp-LOf8YjjfoY84PYN1VBtDgYCb6_s88wjY1A6fiZAALfG5EMnyKHhOKs&size=normal&usedef=1[/IMG]
my facebook: http://fr-fr.facebook.com/people/Eloise-Baes/100000574781263
That is me in a nutshell.

Laura said...

Happy New Year Dear One! May you feel continuously feel connected to the 1.1.11ness that we all are:)