Thursday, April 29, 2010

One of Those Days.....



It is one of those days. You know the kind, you start out kinda tired, but pick yourself up and get a cuppa coffee. Things are looking up and you are feeling better. Then it happens...the rest of the crew climbs out of bed like a bunch of angry bears. Geesh! Fighting bear cubs who don't listen...



A less than pleasant husband that acts like you just woke him mid winters nap....


So by the time you get them all dressed, fed and out the door..which has been a monumental task all in itself..you are as cranky as they were. Grumble, grumble, GROWL!!!


Yup that is where I am this morning..I have been dragged, kicking and screaming out of my usual happy self into this miserable cranky old Mama bear. Sigh..grumble.
So I am gonna get another cuppa coffee, with honey...cause I need some. I am gonna sit and breathe for a bit. Ahhhhhhhh...


Yup that honey works every time.


Happy Thursday all!! Bear hugs, Sarah

18 comments:

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

LOVE those crossed paws in the last pic. Hope you are soon able to shake off the beginning of the day, and welcome what's left in the 'manner of Sarah' ...

xo bonnie

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ha ha, cute transformation! I hope the rest of your day is more serene!

Julia Christie said...

Sarah,

This is so cute! I love your indomitable spirit!

Smiles and hugs!

Cindy said...

Loved this, hope your day is awesome and that all the grumps have gone. take care my friend. I do so love the last photo. Hugs to you.

CP said...

LOL! YES! Thanks for sharing this, but more importantly for posting the pictures... *priceless*. I sure do hope it's gotten better ♥
S

CiCi said...

Honey soothes lots of things that's for sure. The photo walk through is great.

Gina said...

What a great post! Enjoy the rest of your day.

Dede said...

I so feel for you! Been there and it sucks. The pictures are great along with the story. Lovin' that honey and it does cure lots of things like dark chocolate does. Wishing you a terrific evening! You so deserve it!

(((HUGS)))

Yarrow said...

FANTASTIC! How many of us have been there? The last picture is sooo serene :) Hope it's still peaceful for you hun and thanks for your kind words :) I'm so grateful for my good fortune and good health!

Hugs to you all.x

clairedulalune said...

Ohhh Sarah, Oh those moments you just wanna go AHHHH! Lovely transformation to happy bear! PS: Thank you so much for your lovely birthday message, be in touch soon! ((hugs!!))

Suzie said...

Oooh, Ooooh. . .bears are out of hibernation!

I hope that the honey successfully sweet-coated the rest of your day.

If not, invest in some cages & pepper spray! lol

Brenda LaBell said...

There's nothing worse than a bad morning, ewwwww. Sure hope the day went better after the grumpies left. Sure hope each of their days got better to, poor things.

Love the bear with the coffee cup, to cute and the polar bear is so sweet.

Here's to a much better tomorrow, cheers, I prefer something a little stiffer to drink on a bad day, lol.

((Hugs))
Brenda

Unknown said...

I'm laughing !

holdingmoments said...

Great post Sarah.
I'm playing catch up, so have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Oh so cool Sarah! Love the bears!! A great way to describe the day!! You are truly so creative!

Jama said...

I love the last picture best! we have 2 polar bears here in the zoo, despite being in the tropic!

Thestrawberrymallard said...

Oh how adorable !
Now don't let them rattle your cage!
Be calm dear angel!
Hugz, Nancy

Bella Sinclair said...

Hahahaha, that's me with lotsa cream, lotsa sugar. xoxo