Friday, February 20, 2009

Seven more things......


Gail - whom I adore not only her but her wonderful art, tagged me with an unusual seven things about me....http://artbygail.blogspot.com/. Thank you my dear!!!
1. I have lived in 8 states.
2. I collect and propagate African Violets.
3. I wear Crocs most of the time.
4. I was once offered an apprenticeship to train whales at Sea World.
5. I love avacados.
6. I have played Trinculo in Shakespeare's "The Tempest".
7. My sister, Barb is a published writer and screenwriter and I'm trying to get her to start a blog.



Tammie - From whom I just purchased an amazing set of her photography cards...LOOOVE them!!!! She is also a fellow North Westerner & sweet ta boot!!! Has given me an award - thank you so much Tammie!!! http://miztlee.blogspot.com/

Seven things that I love...
1. I love Yoga and dance
2. I love the woods - all the cool shade and color, earthy smells and critters.
3. I love the beach - tide pools I adore them.
4. I love Mariachi music
5 I love Mexican food .. yummmmmmmy
6. I love conversations with women!!
7. I love teaching children!

I will tag a few for both - am breaking the rules here - so consider yourself tagged and awarded....
Lynda @ http://hauntedswampdesigns.blogspot.com/ - I love her ACEO's - amazing miniture work - I am very fond of her too!!!
Brialee @http://ravenfaescreations.blogspot.com/ - I love her work and am just getting to know her - I'd love to hear more!!
Laurel @ http://studiololo.blogspot.com/ - I just found her blog & love it her artwork is wonderful - I wanna know more about her too

10 comments:

Gina said...

I love the "This is not spam" disclaimer on the spam comment above!

I love your lists and the fact that they almost sound like they could have come from two different people. You and I have a lot in common. LOL

Anonymous said...

Sarah, thank you for your sweet comments on my blog.
In your first list, I identify very strongly with #3 and #5. I desperately wish for #4 as the whale is my favorite mammal. I lived in Vancouver for a long time and had the luxury of living by the ocean. Many, many whales live off the West Coast. They are so majestic and magnificient!

Kathleen Coy said...

Great lists Sarah, LOVE the one about SeaWorld...that would have been so tempting!

Unknown said...

you sound like me- well, except for the teaching children bit - groan xx

LissaL said...

I've got on my bright pink Crocs and I am loving your list! Keep me away from avocados, I love them but am allergic! But I am all for mexican food, dancing and conversations with women!

Heather said...

I like your macro shot. I've always loved African violets, but I don't have the memory to remember to water them every day so I killed a lot of them before I finally gave in and realized I was made for violet upkeep!

Renee said...

In both lists of 7 you forgot to say that you are awesome at reiki.

Love Renee

Renee said...

Have a good weekend dear friend.

xoxoxo

Love Renee

Tammie Lee said...

Hello Sarah!

So fun to learn more about you! I am so enjoying getting to know you. So glad you are enjoying my photography, thank you so much!
Big hug from the NW of MT!

Gina said...

Hi Sarah, sorry it's taken me a few days to answer your questions.. I'm still fighting that darned virus. I could have written most of your second list.. especially items 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and sometimes 7. Teaching is a love/avoid thing for me. I loved homeschooling but now that I don't do it I don't have a huge urge to go find a child to teach.. so I guess I don't love it so much that it's vital to my personality.