Thursday, September 2, 2010
Some New Ornies and the last of my 84 :)
Here are a couple of new ornies for me. I don't usually do them..but it looked like such fun. I have a few more to do...am getting more fancy with the next ones..whoot! You can find these on Ebay..here.
Ok here are the last of my 84 things that you might not know about me.
61. I love the library..could spend hours there..just perusing.
62. I love wandering around in the car..just seeing what is new.
63. I adore a good long walk.
64. I am a good swimmer and adore snorkeling.
65. I do not enjoy being trapped in a dark room..ok I hate that.
66. "Paranormal Activity" terrified me..the "Descent" was scary but made me ill..same thing with "Saw".
67. I greatly dislike April Fools Day..thank my Father for that one.
68. We have fondue for Christmas dinner.
69. Only traditional turkey dinner for us on Thanksgiving..with all the fixins.
70. Other than my sisters...all my close relatives are gone..I miss them.
71. My Mother passed when I was 27, my Father when I was 32..I really miss them.
72. I am deeply thankful to have my sisters!
73. Did I say I was a wicked bad speller??
75. I am an empathic.
76. My house is decorated in kind of Americana eclectic LOL.
77. I would love to have a piano again.
78. My son is named after Fox Mulder..X Files..said I was a sci-fi geek.
79. I drew the line at naming my daughter Dana.
80. I love blogging...did I say that...well I do..I really do!!
Happy Friday all!!