Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I will say - I enjoy the tagging!! It is a wonderful way to get to know everyone!! Margo @ http://backattheranchjewelry.blogspot.com/ tagged me this time! She is one of amazing grace & I'm thinking some steel too! I love her blog & her jewelry is to die for!!
1. Cindy,(The Shabby Hag)asked me to elaborate on the singing thing. She is dear friend of mine from our Ebay group SEHA. I adore her work and am honored by her wonderful friendship! I was trained in my younger years,in opera, musical comedy, jazz and general music. I have done my share of singing in public. I do love to sing background harmony if I get the chance. Singing lead makes me wanna puke – lol. These days I just sing really loud around my house and on the lovely rare occasion that my daughter Hanna (in the pic... who has an amazing voice) is home – to sing harmony with her – Dixie Chicks or something fun.
2. I have five children – my 4th Fox is our only boy – poor kiddo! He is ten!! I had him at home with a midwife – amazing experience! Jim was able to do the delivery himself – under the watchful eye of the midwife!
3. My parents have passed away – my Mom when I was 27 and my Dad when I was 32. Simply put..I miss them. I have two wonderful sisters – both older than me ( rib rib), one in LA and one in Tucson. They both have finished their Masters Degree’s in the last few years and I am VERY proud of them.
4. We do not have a car! About 5 years or so ago – we sold our car with the intention of buying another larger one (Mhanon was on the way). Due to some financially rough times – we could not. After a couple of years and better times – we just were so used to walking – we didn’t get a car. I rent car every few months and do big shopping. We live right in the middle of town so that helps – doesn’t hurt run off some of the junk in my trunk either. I also barter childcare with one of my Mom’s – she does personal shopping for me. In the beginning – people kinda looked down on us – “OMG…how can you live without a car??!!!” because we were poor. LOL – now we are considered “green”. Times change.
5. Speaking of junk in the trunk – I have taken up Belly dancing. In hopes of losing some of it – lol. Love it!!!
I will tag a few blogs I love....