Monday, November 24, 2014

Transitions.....

I am feeling incredibly blessed to be here...it is so amazingly beautiful and different. All the things to do here..the different culture, life in general! Ok... the beach anytime of the year and the weather... heavenly:) 

That said..I am struggling a bit with the lack of seasons and my head is saying,
"It is August...see look outside! Why on earth is there holiday stuff up in the stores..like it is November or something?"
My head wants to be doing this..knitting. Frankly it is a bit too hot for that. :/ But this hat..I wanna make this one!

I want to enjoy a great hot cocoa..or coffee. Iced is the only way here..just not the same. But yummy. I am embracing all the "new".

As my friends in the cold North are dealing with snow and cold..I am trying to wrap my head around 80 degrees in November. Delightfully so..don't get me wrong..just is a bit odd is all.

I am about six months out from my last treatment..and frankly I think it is time to write about it maybe. My Muse and my heart are telling me it is time to get it out of my head. Starting to rattle around in there a bit too much.
Happy Monday all!
Namaste

2 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I dealt with the warm weather when we lived in West Palm Beach, FL and Southern California. Just hard to get used to winter holidays when it is warm and balmy. But I have no problems with getting a Starbucks in the summertime!

Unknown said...

Surely this is a site well worth seeing.