Saturday, May 10, 2014

Raffle #2 for Cancer Support


 

I had hoped to do just one..I know I said I would offer up two raffles. Seems I need to do the second one, which I struggle with :/ I am back to work..thankfully! But I am struggling to do more than a couple days here at the start. The new chemo I am on is easier on the system and I am getting stronger day by day..it is just taking more time than I had hoped. So…I decided to offer up two of my very favorite original pieces, “The Bohemian Bean” and “Dragon’s Rest”. Both created in pen and ink and colored pencil..each will come to the winner with a certificate of authenticity.

As before you will get an entry with each $5.00 donation. Please add a comment too :) If you are kind enough to share it on your page or blog, or anywhere.. you will get another entryJ If you donated last time and didn’t win..I will add your name in one time again.  For those of you that sent donation after the last raffle you will be added into this oneJ The raffle starts today and will end at 4pm Pacific time on May 18th.

I cannot tell you all what this means to me..how your support has lifted me up and touched me. Thank you just does not say enough. Huge hugs and love!

5 comments:

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Hi Sweetie, Just made a small donation - wish I could do more.

xo
Lynn

Sarah Sullivan said...

Thank you so much hon <3

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Two of my favorite pieces!

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Still praying for you, Sarah! I admire your courage and strength. Hang in there it's going to get better. XOXO

Joanna Jenkins said...

Sending you lots of love, Sarah.
I'm cheering you on.
xo jj