Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kitty Cat Love...

I love this shot..I do! Sweet little kitten nose. A year ago we went to the pound and chose this little kitten. I will have to say I adore him...could eat him up with a spoon! I am happy to say..he loves me too! I am his person and I kinda love that!

Here is that sweet nose all grown up! Honestly I think it is pretty cute! ( you can find the first two shots in my Craft Cafe shop..click here!)

I love kitty toes!

Well you knew I would do a eye shot...admit it... you knew!!

So this wonderful cat, that is loved by all in this house has made his Mama very happy! Thank you William for becoming a part of our lives! Sweet kit!!

8 comments:

Snap said...

William owns you! Such a sweetie. I've his shots on FB! Hugs!!!!

Sara said...

What a sweetie pie. I love cats too.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

William is a very fine cat indeed!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Such a sweet cat. He has eyes of an old soul. What a treasure!

stinkypaw said...

William is a cutie pie!

Joanna Jenkins said...

William has grown into a fine cat-- LOVe the eyes and that sweet face. I can see you're in love with him.

Hope you're having a grand summer, Sarah.

xoxo jj

Crafted by Bairbre Aine said...

These are the cutest photo's.
So adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

This kitty cat is adorable, so cute and loves you, sweet William is a sweet name, happy 1st birthday with your family now! kisses and hugs, we lost 2 of our kitteh cats, one on 7/9 sweet angel sophie and then 7/16 mr bailey boy, both were gotten actually saved by our only child Sara and brought home, I nursed them to happiness, health and warm hugs and kisses had sweet sophie almost 19 years and our prince bailey boy was just 17, it got to me bad...had to seek some relief, we still have 2 but they would not come to eat or drink water and ran down the street, I got hysterical and a man brought them to us, my hubby took them in and slowly they came inside and ate and got their water and let me snuggle and pet them, had to throw everything away tooooooo much for me and my hubbs, just now getting to get some sleep at night time..enjoy your sweet William he is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!