Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Computer issues..and other things....


I am late to wish you all a happy Valentines Day!! Geesh..one of my favorites! I had a computer virus infect my computer first thing yesterday and took all day to get rid of it..so a belated Happy Valentine's Day!! :) I hope you had a sweet one..other that nasty bugs..I had a nice day!!




I have been blog hopping for a week now..so don't forget to scroll down and add your name to my One World One Heart Giveaway and pop on by other too..so many sweet treats to win!! Mine is a bear this year!




I went for my heart check last week! Our local hospital offers a wonderful full check of everything from cholesterol to blood pressure etc. for $15.00. There are a few things no one mentioned about being 50. Like for instance...the 10-15 lbs that magically appear on your middle! Geesh. It is like..you wake up one morning and there it is! I am thinking this is really a menopause fairy..she shows up in the middle of the night and adds those pounds..then giggles all the way home. Of course what comes along with the extra pounds..(did I say, LOL I had a few to loose before her visit) are the other fun treats. Like elevated blood pressure..nothing serious..just a warning shot across the bow (or should I say boobs)...get your backside outside and exercise....NOW! Uhmmmm yes..am doing that..and cutting fat and salt and sugar content. Lots of walking and stuff. Stoooopid fairy! But seriously..was a good thing to know..so I can get on top of it!!

So I am back blogging and the OWOH will be complete on Thursday this week!!

Hugs and Namaste, Sarah

8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The Menopause Fairy . . . I know her well! *sob* She kicked my ass!

Unknown said...

so glad you got rid of the computer virus. now.......... if you can get rid of the other stuff ....... :-) I know how you feel. I have made my mind up to eat more consciously and start moving my butt more!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Happy late Valentine's. Sorry about the computer virus - that's awful. The menopause fairy doesn't sound that nice...she should bring us treats and never allow us to gain a pound! Theresa

umbrellalady said...

Sarah - it is nice to see you on my screen again - I was missing your lovely blog. The menopause fairy is a great way to describe being there.

Dede said...

So sorry to hear about your computer virus. Super that you were able to get rid of it. Hope that you had a wonderful Valentine's day!

(((HUGS)))

CiCi said...

Gads, a computer virus. Sorry you have been experiencing computer problems. Better to know that you heading to higher blood pressure. Get it under control before you have to take meds to keep it down.

brandi said...

~hhhmmm...i have a wee bit of time to conjure up a magical spell to bid her adue from my coming into my days...oh so sorry she came for a visit but hopefully you can find a way to her travel to a land very very far away...be well my dear friend...much love light and blessings be with you always~

Joanna Jenkins said...

h yes, the Hot Flash Fairy and I are on a first name basis. Oy. Hang in there, the fun's just beginning.
xoxo jj